Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Packin' On The Pounds

Well, I know it's a little early, but I've started putting on the obligatory layer of winter-warming fat. It's really due more to the fact that I injured my back and my activity has been very limited, than the fact that it turned cold in August in Michigan this year. However, admittedly, I've been highly tempted by all the delicious fall foods. Daily pots of fresh applesauce, homemade apple pie, warm chocolate chip cookies to warm the hands and bellies....seriously, the melt in your mouth-goodness-list goes on and on. So anyway, I'm definitely feeling it and I don't see any change in the near future, after all, the holidays are fast approaching. Bleaders, if you don't have a vintage Betty Crocker cookbook, you just don't know the deliciousness that I can come up with to make every day, not just the holidays, cheerier! Between Vintage Betty and a cookbook by the up-north rural Churchladies, the J household is sure to look roly and poly when we emerge again in the spring. Can I get an Oink Oink!

No comments:

Post a Comment