Friday, January 15, 2010

Basking In The Glow Of My KitchenAid


Well, the weather here sure is crappy, but who cares, I just sit in the glow from my stunning KitchenAid...with pour spout accessory purchased separately, thanks family! It may look a little large to you in this picture, and it is Bleaders, it is. Both literally and figuratively. It's of course a very big deal, I mean, just ask my husband what a large impact it's had on our snack life. Further, it weighs more than a concrete truck. I had to get a series of levers and pulleys going to just move it to the counter so I could photograph it...and bask in it's glow. This is a machine loved by one and all, even Vader revels in the deliciousness of baked goods that he makes himself with the power of the KitchenAid. My biggest problem with it right now is that I constantly worry we're going to wear it out from overuse, we'll waste away for sure. Then what will I do with all the elastic waistband pants I've purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment