Monday, February 15, 2010

My Swiffering Is Suffering

Well, we all know how I love a Swiffer. I love to dust, love it, and any Swiffer product makes it that much more enjoyable. I run around here Swiffer of some sort or another in hand talking on the phone, yelling at children, and Swiffering. It's a good time. Only, I haven't hardly done it at all in the last couple of weeks. Strange, but true. I blame it on what I now call...dun dun dunnnn...Extreme Thrifting. It's taking over my life. It's not like thrifting anyone has ever seen before. It's a free for all, it's pure madness, and best of all, it's all paid for by the pound. No more pricing rules with pants being one price, shoes another. Erase all that from your minds, it's over. Now, it's fill a cart, weigh it on a giant "cart scale" and pay 50 cents per pound. They don't care if you have 2 Hollister sweatshirts and a vintage 70s sundress, it's 50 cents per pound. They don't care that I just found a Bitty Twin and her clothes along with a pile of vintage Cabbage Patch Kid clothes and a box of Legos, it's 50 cents per pound. So you can see where the madness takes over, I'm addicted. So, at least my Swiffering is suffering for good reason. I mean, who can argue with a good bargain?

No comments:

Post a Comment