Thursday, April 22, 2010

Abandoned

Well, if anyone is reading this, I'm highly surprised. Clearly, I've given up all hope of being a regular blog writer...and reader for that matter. I don't write posts, I don't read any of my favorite posters...I do however make time for some solitaire every now and again. I'm completely and totally resigned to the fact that I'm addicted to my extreme thrifting as well as yard-saling and all other forms of thrifting. It's my life right now. And I'm good with that. Swiffering, still suffering. Baking, no time for that. Exercise, I get it running house to house at neighborhood sales. Could I make the time for writing more posts? Absolutely, I make time for solitaire, I could definitely post something, however, if I'm on the computer doing solitaire, it's because my brain is fried. Like it was all day today. I couldn't focus, I couldn't organize my thoughts, I was a wreck. But I just worked through it going house to house at a neighborhood sale, buying bargains. Because that, Bleaders, is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment