Thursday, August 12, 2010

Now If Only She Could Read A Map!

Just so ya know, A is 12. This is very important, this is an age to celebrate, much like 16. What does it represent? Why sitting in the front seat of course! Oh how A loves to travel with me now that she can sit in the front. She thinks she's the shit...and she probably is.

Today A & D were in the van with me (A in front of course) and we were discussing the finer points of automatic windows. Particularly, why the driver's seat window opens and closes by itself. I explained that of course it's just safer for the driver to not have to hold the button down so the driver can concentrate on the driving of it all. D thought that made good sense. Then he was like, "Wait a minute, what if A has to Mapigate? It might be easier for her window to open and close on it's own because she'll have to be your Mapigator."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, I love that kid! :)- Hahahaha

    Yay for Asia, in the front seat!!!!

    ReplyDelete