Thursday, July 29, 2010

Grown Ups Don't Do That

Now, I have to get back to what this blog is really about, and why I need the blog. A place for me to rant about various kinds of tacky behavior. Mostly Vader's. Vader, Vader, Vader....

Vader loves his bike. Sorry, I mean, LOVES his bike. So this week, he goes on a bike ride with his biking buddy and doesn't show up back home again until after 11:00pm. Whaaat? Do I get a phone call...nope. Did he wonder if I had other plans and he'd need to be with the kids....nope. Do I even get a forewarning? One guess. Did I make supper...yup. Did I wonder if he was dead...yup. Mind you, this is not a week unlike any other. This has certainly happened before. He doesn't always stay out until midnight (10 is more common), but many a time supper has gotten cold waiting for him. Just to find out that he ate with his friends. Please, don't ask how happy that makes me. Because I just couldn't tell you even if I used all the varied and graphic curse words of my forefathers before me. It wouldn't be enough.

Now, this week, I've chosen not to speak to him, I'm a little too angry for that and there are children present. He doesn't notice, but I do it anyway. So, I decide to go ahead and speak to him then yesterday. His reply to me had to do with what he ate for dinner at his friends house. Oh Bleaders, oh how I itched to kick his ass...still do. Instead I just snapped at him that he wasn't to speak of it. I do believe it's time for Vader to take a Big Girl pill and get his ass home for supper if he wants to keep his bike, or his ass for that matter. Either that or learn how to use his flippin' phone. If you happen to see him bruised and beaten...don't ask...no good can come of this behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment